DESIGN A SUPERHERO - COMPETITION WINNER!
McAfee are delighted to announce the 2014 winner for the design a superhero competition.
The competition invited schools to participate by asking children from aged 8–11 to create a superhero mascot to represent the Bletchley Park–McAfee partnership.
Click here to see the wonderful imagination of all the finalists as we showcase - The next-generation superhero to protect the online world from cybercrime?
Congratulations to our winner Kirstyn from Little Paxton Primary School (picture right)
First Prize for the winning child includes:
- A visit to Bletchley Park for their entire school class. They will be one of the first groups of students attending McAfee's Computer Learning Suite, McAfee Online Safety for Kids workshop and the new McAfee Cyber Security exhibition at Bletchley Park – opening summer 2014.
- A visit to your classroom from a McAfee cyber security expert, as an introduction to your visit to Bletchley Park.
- Cybersecurity capes for the whole class, to wear at Bletchley Park.
- The chance to see your cybersecurity superhero brought to life on our website – helping children and teachers stay safe online.
- 10 copies of McAfee LiveSafe software for your school.
Children awarded 2nd and 3rd place will be provided with 10 copies of McAfee LiveSafe software for their school.
Online Safety for Kids activity book - contains fun and educational tasks designed to raise children's awareness of online threats.